I have less than 30 minutes until midnight here in the states. I spent the day writing posts for the week. This is a quick for the 10 Things Thankful crowd.
I love this linkup every week and try my best to participate; so, here goes, a quick 10 Things Thankful:
- Began the week with a softball tournament. My daughter played hard and had great innings pitching! She struck out four hitters in one inning. I know usually three outs end an inning, but they have this crazy rule that the runner can run on third strike if the catcher drops the ball, which she did. She is a great catcher. Anyway, my daughter hung tough and struck out another batter to end the inning. The team did not win, but they played hard and never gave up. Proud of them all.
On Tuesday, my daughter received numerous awards for highest average in her classes this year.
3. She is out of school for the summer, and we are going to have a lot of fun. 🙂
4. My wonderful husband had surgery on Friday. He had a stint put in his leg where the artery was 85 percent blocked. He is doing better. You can read about it in this post.
5. We had a restful weekend as my husband recuperated.
6. I wrote and scheduled numerous posts for this week and next week.
7. Shameless plug: My Literacy Musing Mondays linkup is growing. We are getting close to 40 posts linked each week. If you want to join come by and check out the rules. The main thing is we like to keep it Family Friendly. 😉
8. My readership and social media circles are growing! I have more than 1440 email subscribers and I haven’t even had a giveaway or promotion lately. I am so honored so many people are following my blog. I hope you will join my subscriber list. I just send out one email weekly updating you on my posts for the week.
9. I appreciated the response to this post that I wrote this week on “How to Conquer If Only Thoughts.” Okay grammar folks, should I put a hyphen in “If-Only Thoughts” ?
10. I am so thankful that I am starting a new week which will be full of family times and love. 😉
How have you been blessed this week? Join the 10 Things Thankful linkup and share. Or you can share in the comments below.