Mary @Maryandering Creatively
Ashley @Circling the Story
Welcome to Week 5 of Book Musing Mondays: the New Years Edition. I want to wish everyone Happy New Years! 2015 is upon us! What are your New Year’s Resolutions for reading and literacy. Please share this week.
Congratulations to Reesann who received the most clicks for her linked up post: 10 Classic Books Every Child Needs to Read. You could be featured too if you receive the most links for your posts! Good luck.
Remember, we try to make it worth your while to linkup with us by promoting your posts across our social media networks. We also pin your book-related posts to our Pinterest Board!
We love to read family-friendly book reviews and posts about anything literacy related. For this week’s linkup, we would love to read your New Year’s Resolutions for reading! What are your reading this holiday season? What do you look forward to reading in the New Year. What do you think will be the break out books for next year. Share your posts so we can put them on our To Read lists.
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances. We do not welcome anything with excessive sexual content or cursing.
- Be sure to visit at least two other bloggers’ posts and share comment love! Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too!
[tweetthis]Come join the fun and link up your family-friendly book-related posts at Book Musing Mondays![/tweetthis]
Linking up with these hops this week: