Mary @Maryandering Creatively
Ashley @Circling the Story
Welcome to Week 4 of Book Musing Mondays: the Holiday Edition. I want to wish everyone Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! I can’t believe 2014 is almost coming to an end can you?
We will make it worth your while if you linkup with us! When you linkup, your hosts will promote your posts across their social media platforms. We will also pin your book-related images on our Book Musing Mondays’ Pinterest Board. Be sure to follow the board for great books reviews and giveaways by our Book Musing Mondays’ bloggers!
We love to read family-friendly book reviews and posts about anything literacy related. For next week’s linkup on December 29th, we would love to read your New Year’s Resolutions for reading! What are your reading this holiday season? What do you look forward to reading in the New Year. What do you think will be the break out books for next year. Share your posts so we can put them on our To Read lists.
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances. We do not welcome anything with excessive sexual content or cursing.
- Be sure to visit at least two other bloggers’ posts and share comment love! Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too!
[tweetthis]Come join the fun and link up your family-friendly book-related posts at Book Musing Mondays![/tweetthis]
Linking up with these hops this week: