March wraps up after passing in a blur. I enjoyed just writing on topics that came to mind. As the month ends, I must decide my next writing goals.
Writing challenges me daily. I want to keep content new and fresh. How do I accomplish this and attract readers and keep them returning. We all have goals and missions for our blogs and writing.How do I decide what to write about?
I am moving forward toward writing creatively about my faith and life as a mom and wife in a small town. I want to share honestly the challenges I face and how I overcome setbacks, worries, and fears.
How do you grow your blog and attract new readers? What are your most successful tactics? What decisions are your facing as the new month begins? Please share below in the comments.
- Spiritual Journey To Serve Others
- Fight Pain, Weight Gain & Overcome
- Dare to Admire Yourself!
- New Creation In Him
- Joy On Butterfly Wings
- When Things Don’t Go as Planned in Life
- Memories Are Like Ribbons in Time #MondayMusings
- A Beautiful Crowd of Feathered Visitors
- Battling Negative Thoughts
- Wait : A Harsh Taskmaster for Faith
- Share Your Story and His Gospel
- Jesus Bestows Beauty for Ashes In Our Stories
- Sunday Night Moments Create Family
- First Scrimmage Little League Game
- My Experiment with Basil Pesto
- Leaps of Faith in Writing: A Poem
- Quest: Finding Life’s Simplicity
- Surprise that Changed My Life
- Overcoming Blogging Difficulties
- Spring Awakening: Celebration of Palm Sunday
- Holy Week: Envisioning Monday Before His Death
- Holy Week Tuesday : Events In Jesus’s Last Days
- Holy Week: Spy Wednesday and Betrayal
- Holy Week Thursday : Jesus’s Last Night
- The Cross: Good Friday
- Quiet Before Resurrection
- Easter Sunday: Took off day to honor holiday
- Seeing Jesus in Faith After Resurrection
- A Puppy Named Moses Proves: “God Rescues”
- Facing the Blank, White Screen : Blogging Challenge
- Decide My Next Writing Goals
I will also join several of the hops listed on my Link-up Parties page