Welcome to my Literacy Musing Mondays Party. Today, I am talking about blog series. We are moving into summer. As we start the new season, I am planning a series on parenting. I will share more information later this week when I complete writing the entire series.
How Do Handle Blog Series?
When writing a blog series, it is best to write the complete series and then schedule each post to run.
I want to publish my blog series in increments after I have all my posts written. I don’t want to start and not finish it. I am also trying to design a series graphic just as I designed one for the Write 31 Days series in October.
Any thoughts on writing a blog series? How do you handle writing series on your blog? Do you wing it and publish after you write each individual post or write the entire series first? Also please share any links to series that you have a run the comments area or link them up this week for us to read and enjoy. I would love to see how you handle series posts.
Now on to our weekly Literacy Musing Monday’s linkup where we link up posts about reading, writing, blogging, and even share our written Bible devotions.
Now let’s celebrate reading and learning by reviewing:
Last Week’s Top Clicked Post!
By Marissa from the blog, Reading List: Thoughts on Books, Life, Motherhood…
In the post, Marissa shares a guest post by Chad Gramling author of the book, Listen Up, Kids. Chad wrote about the 10 books that inspired him.
My Favorite Post of the Week:
Remember to check out other hosts’ blogs to see which posts from last week were their favorites.
Want to be the next to be featured! Just link up a post and if you are read the most, we will feature you. Also please make sure you link back to us so others will know about our link up and join in. We try to make it worth your while to linkup with us by promoting your posts across our social media networks. We also pin our most clicked and featured posts to our Pinterest Board each week!
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. Although we believe in the right for adults to read whatever they want to read, we prefer to read wholesome posts that feature literature that edify and uplift families. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances, fantasy, or science fiction. We do not welcome posts featuring books or writing with excessive violence, sexual content, or cursing. These posts will be deleted.
- We also want to be loving community by supporting one another. Please make a point to do this this week! Visit the two posts before yours and at least one other blogger’s post of your choice! I want to see lots of clicks on everyone’s posts. Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too.
[tweetthis]Come join the fun! Link up your family-friendly, book- or literacy-related posts at #LMMLinkup ![/tweetthis]
Let’s Celebrate Reading and Learning together this week at Literacy Musing Mondays!
Joining several of the hops listed on my Link-up Parties page.