Welcome back to Literacy Musing Mondays, Week 18. This is Memorial Day weekend has been wonderful. I have spent time with family and caught up on reading. I have some great book reviews coming up.
What about you guys? How was your Memorial Day? What great books have you read this week? Have you read any interesting magazine articles and written posts about them? This linkup is for everything literacy-related from posts about encouraging reading, the joy of reading, book reviews, literacy games or activities, home school literacy curriculum ideas to discussions about favorite types of books or interesting magazine articles. Just remember to keep it family friendly! I love reading your posts each week!
Ashley @Circling the Story
Mary @Maryandering Creatively
Last Week’s Top Clicked Post!
This review is a not miss because the book focuses on the true story of the Thistle Stop Cafe and Thistle Farms which help women who have lived through addiction, prostitution, and trafficking learn how to function in a society where it is very hard to recover and move forward. This book is life changing! I highly recommend you check out this review and purchase this book.
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances, fantasy, or scifi. We do not welcome anything with excessive sexual content or cursing.
- Be sure to visit at least two other bloggers’ posts and share comment love! Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too.
[tweetthis]Come join the fun! Link up your family-friendly, book- or literacy-related posts at Literacy Musing Mondays![/tweetthis]
Linking up with these hops this week: Inspire Me Mondays at Create with Joy, Inspire Me Monday at Angie Ryg,Mama Moments Monday, Motivation Mondays, Good Morning Mondays, Inspire Me Mondays at Table for 7, Mommy Monday Blog Hop, The Book Nook – A New Blog Party For Book Lovers! , What to Read Wednesdays, and Booknificent Thursdays.