Welcome back to Literacy Musing Mondays, Week 21. I love that our linkup keeps growing!
I want to add something new at the top of Literacy Musing Mondays: guest posts. Each week, I would love to have one of our faithful participants write a short three to four paragraph post. You could write about why you love reading or share a funny snippet about reading. You could write a poem. It can be creative and inspiring, but must be literacy-related. I would feature a great photo of you (that you provide) with links to all your relevant social media.
Interested? Let me know in the comments with your email address. Be sure to format it so bots don’t get it. Like marykatbpcsc45 at gmail (dot) com. I will contact you with your date for your guest snippet.
Now back to the linkup. What have you read this week? Do you have a fun literacy-related activity to share. Link up with us. 😉
Ashley @Circling the Story
Mary @Maryandering Creatively
Last Week’s Top Clicked Post!
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances, fantasy, or scifi. We do not welcome anything with excessive sexual content or cursing.
- Be sure to visit at least two other bloggers’ posts and share comment love! Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too.
Linking up with these hops this week: Inspire Me Mondays at Create with Joy, Inspire Me Monday at Angie Ryg,Mama Moments Monday, Motivation Mondays, Good Morning Mondays, Inspire Me Mondays at Table for 7, Mommy Monday Blog Hop, The Book Nook – Blog Party For Book Lovers! , What to Read Wednesdays, and Booknificent Thursdays.
Notice: This post includes an affiliate link to Amazon. Should you use it to purchase, I will receive a very small percentage of the sale. My percentage does not add any cost to you, however. Thanks for your support!