Welcome back! I am so excited that Literacy Musing Mondays is growing. We have so many faithful bloggers linking up each week. I put out an invitation to everyone to help guest host our link up by writing mini guest posts, and we’ve had great response! The guest posts start next week. Each guest host will be sharing a little about their love of reading and literacy. I know that you are going to enjoy the creativity and the excellent writing; so, I hope you will join us as we kick off this great series on Literacy Musing Mondays.
It is not to late to sign up to guest host. Just let us know in the comments or email us. My email address is marykatbpcsc45 @ gmail (dot) com. You can also link up with us on Facebook or any of our social media sites to let us know.
Now back to the linkup. What have you read this week? Do you have a fun literacy-related activity to share. Link up with us. 😉
Ashley @Circling the Story
Mary @Maryandering Creatively
Last Week’s Top Clicked Post!
Ramona from Create With Joy is such a great supporter of Literacy Musing Mondays. She has excellent book reviews on her site. Plus, I love her creative creations of hand-made greeting cards that she shares. She also hosts great hops all week for bloggers! On Mondays, she hosts Inspire Me Mondays; on Wednesdays, she has a great linkup for Wordless Wednesday. Then she wraps the week up with Friendship Fridays. Then, twice monthly, she hosts the Book Nook hop – a place where book lovers gather to share their collective love of books. You have to visit her site!
You could be next to be featured! Remember, we try to make it worth your while to linkup with us by promoting your posts across our social media networks. We also pin your posts to our Pinterest Board!
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances, fantasy, or scifi. We do not welcome anything with excessive sexual content or cursing.
- Be sure to visit at least two other bloggers’ posts and share comment love! Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too.
[tweetthis]Come join the fun! Link up your family-friendly, book- or literacy-related posts at Literacy Musing Mondays![/tweetthis]
Linking up with these hops this week: Inspire Me Mondays at Create with Joy, Inspire Me Monday at Angie Ryg,Mama Moments Monday, Motivation Mondays, Good Morning Mondays, Inspire Me Mondays at Table for 7, Mommy Monday Blog Hop, The Book Nook – Blog Party For Book Lovers!, What to Read Wednesdays, and Booknificent Thursdays.