Welcome back to Literacy Musing Mondays, Week 6. How was your week? My was eventful. We had an ice storm Tuesday and lost power for 18 hours. I managed to finish several books for book tours and posted three reviews. I am also proud that this linkup is continuing to grow!
We had 37 post linked up this week. I want to thank Ramona at Create With Joy for encouraging folks to link up with us on The Book Nook – A New Blog Party For Book Lovers! Her book linkup is great too. I have loved visiting her blog and participate in all her hops. Be sure to stop by and check out her latest reviews!
What great books have you read this week? Have you read any interesting magazine articles and written posts about them? This linkup is for everything literacy-related from posts about encouraging reading, the joy of reading, book reviews, literacy games or activities, home school literacy curriculum ideas to discussions about favorite types of books or interesting magazine articles. Just remember to keep it family friendly! I love reading your posts each week!
Ashley @Circling the Story
Mary @Maryandering Creatively
Last Week’s Top Clicked Post!
View from the Birdhouse’s review and giveaway of:
You could be next to be featured! Remember, we try to make it worth your while to linkup with us by promoting your posts across our social media networks. We also pin your posts to our Pinterest Board!
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances, fantasy, or scifi. We do not welcome anything with excessive sexual content or cursing.
- Be sure to visit at least two other bloggers’ posts and share comment love! Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too.
Linking up with these hops this week:
Inspire Me Mondays at Create with Joy, Inspire Me Monday at Angie Ryg,Mama Moments Monday, Motivation Mondays, Good Morning Mondays, Inspire Me Mondays at Table for 7, Mommy Monday Blog Hop, The Book Nook – A New Blog Party For Book Lovers! , What to Read Wednesdays, Booknificent Thursdays, and Saturday Review of Books.