Welcome back to Literacy Musing Mondays, Week 7. How has your week gone? I hope it was a great week for literacy and books!
Mine was, although, we dodged a winter storm this week in my home state. We had a little snow Tuesday morning, but it was gone by Tuesday at 1 p.m. It was so pretty as the snow came down and left a white sheet on the ground. Some call it a dusting because we didn’t even get an inch. I was bummed. Then the weather man called for even more snow Wednesday night, and I went on snow watch. Waiting for the sight of white flakes in the street lamp in my front yard, I gave up at 1 a.m. and then woke up to a muddy yard. Some areas were supposed to get 10 inches to a foot of snow. We were supposed to get two to four inches. My heart broke for all the little kids in my area that wanted to build a snowman.
Now, Spring is in the air, and today is supposed to “warm up” for the first time in two weeks into the mid 50s. With the cold weather, I had a chance to snuggle up with some great reads that I will be featuring on my blog in weeks to come.
What about you? What great books have you read this week? Have you read any interesting magazine articles and written posts about them? This linkup is for everything literacy-related from posts about encouraging reading, the joy of reading, book reviews, literacy games or activities, home school literacy curriculum ideas to discussions about favorite types of books or interesting magazine articles. Just remember to keep it family friendly! I love reading your posts each week!
Ashley @Circling the Story
Mary @Maryandering Creatively
Last Week’s Top Clicked Post!
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances, fantasy, or scifi. We do not welcome anything with excessive sexual content or cursing.
- Be sure to visit at least two other bloggers’ posts and share comment love! Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too.
[tweetthis]Come join the fun! Link up your family-friendly, book- or literacy-related posts at Literacy Musing Mondays![/tweetthis]
Linking up with these hops this week:
Inspire Me Mondays at Create with Joy, Inspire Me Monday at Angie Ryg,Mama Moments Monday, Motivation Mondays, Good Morning Mondays, Inspire Me Mondays at Table for 7, Mommy Monday Blog Hop, The Book Nook – A New Blog Party For Book Lovers! , What to Read Wednesdays, and Booknificent Thursdays.