Welcome back to the #LMMLinkup, your place to celebrate literacy, reading, blogging, and learning. We grow as a community when support one another as we share our love of reading. I hope you have a great week of posting and will share your best with us this week!
We still want to honor our top commentor each week; so, please let us know how many posts you read on the linkup. Simply e-mail Mary your report. We will simplify it to make it easier. Just send your name and the number of posts that you read by Friday 8 p.m.. Her email address is marykatbpcsc45 @ gmail (dot) com. 🙂
Also we would love for your to guest host with us. We have spots still available for April. Fill out this form below to participate:
Now on to our weekly linkup! First let’s
Let’s Celebrate Literacy together now!
Last Week’s Top Clicked Post!
by ASHLEY HALES at (in)courage
Our own Ashley had the most reads this week! This post took my breath away with its lyrical prose and beauty. Ashley did a beautiful job, and it is no wonder, (in)courage featured her with this inspiring writing. It is a not miss!
Tieing for first place is :
My Favorite Post of the Week:
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. Although we believe in the right for adults to read whatever they want to read, we prefer to read wholesome posts that feature literature that edify and uplift families. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances, fantasy, or science fiction. We do not welcome posts featuring books or written with excessive violence, sexual content, or cursing. These posts will be deleted.
- We also want to be loving community by supporting one another. Please make a point to do this this week! Visit the two posts before yours and at least one other blogger’s post of your choice! I want to see lots of clicks on everyone’s posts. I know as a blogger, you know how it feels not receive comments, right. 🙂 Plus, you could be honored as our Top Commentor if you submit your report to Mary! Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too.
[tweetthis]Come join the fun! Link up your family-friendly, book- or literacy-related posts at #LMMLinkup ![/tweetthis]
Let’s Celebrate Reading and Learning together this week at Literacy Musing Mondays!
Sharing this post with the great linkups listed on my Link-up Parties page.