I am rejoining the Five Minute Friday crew. My blog acted up all December and most of January. I switched to SiteGround and so far, fingers crossed everything is finally running smooth again.
Trials and frustrations walk hand in hand for me lately, but I am blessed because I know God is in Control.
I know this fact, but do I live it out daily?
How to show that you know God is control:
- Praise Him no matter the circumstances whirling and storming in your life. (I know easier said than done.)
- Pray without ceasing. (1 Thessalonians 5:17)
- Sing hymns and songs of beauty towards Him.
- Surrender your Will to God. A simple prayer: “God I belong to you. My life is yours. No matter what happens I trust that Your Will is at work in my life. Amen.”
- Know your final destination is assured. When we believe in Christ as our Savior and Lord, we can rely on the fact that no matter what happens; no matter the trials, the tribulations, or tears we shed: our final destination is Heaven to Live Eternally with Him.
What if God is not the Lord of my life? You can turn your life over to Him right now with this simple prayer: “Dear Lord, Please be the Lord of my Life. Please forgive me of my sins and draw me unto you so that I can live a life of love in Your Will and Under Your Control. Amen.”
I hope this blesses you today. Did you find something inspiring? What is your advice for turning control over to Him? Did you say the prayer? Please share in the comments below.