I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year. We wrapped up our holidays yesterday by putting away our Christmas tree and Christmas decorations. Now, we are celebrating the beginning of 2016!
The New Year often brings declarations of resolutions or in some cases one word to focus on for the year. Are you making resolutions or focusing on one word?
I have not decided or even planned for the New Year yet. I savored my holiday season with family. I am not even sure I plan to make resolutions or focus on one word for 2016. I am going to take my time and pray first. Right now, I have two days left until my daughter and husband return to work; so, I am going to enjoy the last day of holiday vacation not worrying about 2016 and beyond.
A quick announcement: we are looking for guest posters for January! Please contact Mary at marykatbpcsc45 at gmail (d0t) com if you are interested. You can also comment in my comment area below leaving your email address in a safe way and we will contact you. Potential topics could include winter titles not to miss; reading and learning goals with great resources. All weeks are open for the rest of January; so let us know soon so we can schedule you in. 🙂
So onto our linkup. What are you reading this week? What are you goals and plans for 2016? Share. We love all your posts about a literacy, reading, writing, and learning.
Now let’s ….
Last Week’s Top Clicked Post!
Now, it is time to link up to the Literacy Musing Mondays hop! You will have until Saturdays at 12 p.m. now to link up! So come back often.
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. Although we believe in the right for adults to read whatever they want to read, we prefer to read wholesome posts that feature literature that edify and uplift families. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances, fantasy, or science fiction. We do not welcome anything with excessive violence, sexual content, or cursing. These posts will be deleted.
- We also want to be loving community by supporting one another. Please make a point to do this this week! Visit the post next to yours and at least one other blogger’s post of your choice! I want to see lots of clicks on everyone’s posts. I know as a blogger, you know how it feels not receive comments, right. Spread the comment love this holiday season. 🙂 Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too.
[tweetthis]Come join the fun! Link up your family-friendly, book- or literacy-related posts at Literacy Musing Mondays![/tweetthis]
Linking up with these hops this week: Social Butterfly Sunday, #LifeGivingLinkup; Inspire Me Mondays at Create with Joy, Inspire Me Monday at Angie Ryg,Mama Moments Monday, Motivation Mondays, Good Morning Mondays, Inspire Me Mondays at Table for 7, Mommy Monday Blog Hop, Tell Me a True Story Blog Party, #Words with Winter Linkup, The Book Nook – Blog Party For Book Lovers!, Totally Terrific Tuesdays, Women with Intention Wednesdays, What to Read Wednesdays, Mom’s Library, A Little R &R Wednesday’s linkup, Kid Lit Blog Hop, Booknificent Thursdays, Cozy Reading Spot, and TGI Saturdays.