Welcome back to Literacy Musing Mondays! We love to celebrate reading and learning with you. This is your linkup for everything literacy-related from posts about encouraging reading, the joy of reading, book reviews, literacy games or activities, home school literacy curriculum ideas to discussions about favorite types of books or interesting magazine articles. Plus, I love reading your posts each week!
We have more changes in store for our community. Next week we introduce a new co-host.
Also we have openings for guest posters for the rest of March and into April. If you are interested in writing a guest post for Literacy Musing Mondays please complete this form.
Now on to our weekly linkup! First let’s
Now let’s celebrate reading and learning by reviewing:
Last Week’s Top Clicked Post!
In this post, Maria celebrates reading books to children about Jazz and music. Maria writes that it is importance to expose kids to the riches of the jazz music and how doing so can enhance kids’ creativity, cultural education, and literacy. Her list of book is lively and fun.This post is a not miss.
My Favorite Post of the Week:
at Aileen’s Thoughts
Aileen celebrates reading fun books for children with the theme of the importance of sharing, plus she manages to throw in chocolate. You will just have to read this fun post to learn more. 🙂
Remember to check out other hosts’ blogs to see which posts from last week were their favorites.
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. Although we believe in the right for adults to read whatever they want to read, we prefer to read wholesome posts that feature literature that edify and uplift families. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances, fantasy, or science fiction. We do not welcome posts featuring books or written with excessive violence, sexual content, or cursing. These posts will be deleted.
- We also want to be loving community by supporting one another. Please make a point to do this this week! Visit the two posts before yours and at least one other blogger’s post of your choice! I want to see lots of clicks on everyone’s posts. I know as a blogger, you know how it feels not receive comments, right. 🙂 Plus, you could be honored as our Top Commentor if you submit your report to Mary! Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too.
[tweetthis]Come join the fun! Link up your family-friendly, book- or literacy-related posts at #LMMLinkup ![/tweetthis]
Let’s Celebrate Reading and Learning together this week at Literacy Musing Mondays!
Sharing this post with the great linkups listed on my Link-up Parties page.