Welcome back to Literacy Musing Mondays. This week we are talking genres.
I recently read Mars . . . with Venus Rising (affiliate link) by Hope Toler Dougherty. I received a free copy from Litfuse Publicity. It is an Inspirational Romance book. I normally do not like the romance genre, but this book seemed interesting so I signed up for the launch team. It has a poignant premise. What if you lost everyone you love in a terrible plane crash. You fear flying and your life’s on hold because you can’t seem to get passed the trauma. A wonderful man comes into your life. He is sweet, supportive, and endearing, but he happens to work as a pilot. You can read my complete book review here.
Now it is your turn. What is your favorite genre of book? What books do you highly recommend we read as the summer months approach. Please share in the comments section or link up your favorite book reviews of all time in this week’s linkup. I can’t wait for our lively book discussion to commence!
Please note the affiliate links above. If you purchase, I will receive a portion of the sale. 😉 I use the funds to pay blogging expenses and for prizes for my readers.
Now on to our weekly Literacy Musing Monday’s linkup. First let’s
Now let’s celebrate reading and learning by reviewing:
Last Week’s Top Clicked Post!
By Michele Morin at Living Our Days
My Favorite Post of the Week:
By Ifeoma Samuel at Purposeful And Meaningful
One of the most encouraging bloggers that I read regularly, Ifeoma inspires you with hope and love-filled writing. Her advice of speaking God’s word into the circumstances in our life came in a timely fashion for me. I hope this post blesses you as much as it blessed me!
Remember to check out other hosts’ blogs to see which posts from last week were their favorites.
Want to be the next to be featured! Just link up a post and if you are read the most, we will feature you. Also please make sure you link back to us so others will know about our link up and join in. We try to make it worth your while to linkup with us by promoting your posts across our social media networks. We also pin our most clicked and featured posts to our Pinterest Board each week!
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. Although we believe in the right for adults to read whatever they want to read, we prefer to read wholesome posts that feature literature that edify and uplift families. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances, fantasy, or science fiction. We do not welcome posts featuring books or written with excessive violence, sexual content, or cursing. These posts will be deleted.
- We also want to be loving community by supporting one another. Please make a point to do this this week! Visit the two posts before yours and at least one other blogger’s post of your choice! I want to see lots of clicks on everyone’s posts. I know as a blogger, you know how it feels not receive comments, right. 🙂 Plus, you could be honored as our Top Commentor if you submit your report to Mary! Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too.
[tweetthis]Come join the fun! Link up your family-friendly, book- or literacy-related posts at #LMMLinkup ![/tweetthis]
Let’s Celebrate Reading and Learning together this week at Literacy Musing Mondays!
Let’s talk genres this week!
I will also join several of the hops listed on my Link-up Parties page.
Joining several of the hops listed on my Link-up Parties page.