Welcome back to Literacy Musing Mondays: the place to linkup posts related to reading, writing, and learning. We welcome all family friendly posts that teach and inspire which means we love posts about blogging, writing, Christian devotionals, poetry, and photography. Of course your book reviews and posts about your recent favorite reads are always welcome. The only rule we have is please keep anything that you link up should be family friendly.
This week we have a special announcement from our friends at Cherished Magazine. I hope you will check out this great opportunity!
Cherished Magazine Giveaway!
Hi there! I’m Sheryl Siler, Editor-in-Chief of Cherished Magazine – an online magazine for Christian women reminding them that they are chosen, cherished and loved! Cherished Magazine is happy to wander over to the Literacy Musing Monday linkup today as part of our Cherished Everyday Fall Tour Extravaganza. Thank you so much for having us!
We wanted to give away some subscriptions to Cherished Magazine – and the hosts of Literacy Musing Monday are graciously hosting it!!
To enter, please see use the entry form below. We will have two Giveaway winners.
We also wanted to let you know – if you are interested in subscribing, don’t wait to see if you are a winner. Anyone who wins will HAVE THEIR PAYMENT REFUNDED!
You are Chosen, Cherished and Loved.
I really find this magazine inspiring. They feature some of the best Christian women bloggers and writers monthly. In October, Holly Gerth contributed an article on Your Good Enough is Good Enough. Jill Savage made me smile and uplifted me with her article in this month’s magazine about No More Perfect Moms. She reminded me that we are all called women of God as mothers to love and cherish our families and homes. We are not called to perfection. I also loved the article by Micah Maddox on 10 Things Not to Say to A Depressed Woman. We all walk through seasons of sadness and sometimes there are real issues and problems that we just can’t get over. Micah writes an encouraging article! Plus, magazine editors pack each issue with free printable and delish recipes! They have a great special this month, a one year subscription for $17! Just think about the blessing you could share for Christmas by gifting this magazine to important women in your life! I hope you will consider subscribing. 🙂
Last Week’s Top Clicked Post!
By Debbie from Blogger Loves the King Debbie features wonderful verses in this post of thanksgiving as she shares some beautiful scenery and writing about her home and family. It is a short post, but I know you will enjoy it. She also penned a wonderful Write 31 Days challenge series on the beauty of Autumn. Be sure to check out her landing page for her Autumn Series. Want to be the next to be featured! Just link up a post and if you are read the most, we will feature you. Also please make sure you link back to us so others will know about our link up and join in. We try to make it worth your while to linkup with us by promoting your posts across our social media networks. We also pin your posts to our Pinterest Board!
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your post.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. Although we believe in the right for adults to read whatever they want to read, we prefer to read wholesome posts that feature literature that edify and uplift families. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances, fantasy, or science fiction. We do not welcome anything with excessive violence, sexual content, or cursing. These posts will be deleted.
- We also want to be loving community by supporting one another. Visit the post next to yours and at least one other blogger’s post of your choice and share comment love! Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too.
[tweetthis]Come join the fun! Link up your family-friendly, book- or literacy-related posts at Literacy Musing Mondays![/tweetthis]
Linking up with these hops this week: #LifeGivingLinkup; Inspire Me Mondays at Create with Joy, Inspire Me Monday at Angie Ryg,Mama Moments Monday, Motivation Mondays, Good Morning Mondays, Inspire Me Mondays at Table for 7, Mommy Monday Blog Hop, Tell Me a True Story Blog Party, #Words with Winter Linkup, The Book Nook – Blog Party For Book Lovers!, Totally Terrific Tuesdays, Women with Intention Wednesdays, What to Read Wednesdays, Mom’s Library, A Little R &R Wednesday’s linkup, Kid Lit Blog Hop, Booknificent Thursdays, Cozy Reading Spot, and TGI Saturdays.