Welcome back to Literacy Musing Mondays, your linkup for all things about literacy, learning, reading, and writing. We had a great linkup last week with 87 posts linked up! We are growing as a community. We share the lessons we are learning, teaching or upon which we write. We share our current favorite reads and our struggles with reading. We share interests in writing and blogging. I love this community because at our heart is supporting one another and uplifting each other.
We are looking for guest posters for December! The next available date is Monday, December 7th. I am looking for Christmas-themed posts related to reading and learning. What are your favorite Christmas stories? Do you have funny stories to share related to Christmas and reading, writing, or learning. We love funny or inspirational. You can be creative as you like in your guest post. Plus, your blog can be a spot for folks to link up with our growing community! You can even include your affiliate links with your disclaimer if you wish.
The dates for Christmas-themed posts will be on the 7th, 14th, and 21st. The post for December 28 can feature reading, writing and/or learning goals for the New Year. If you would like us to consider you, you can email me at marykatbpcsc45 @ gmail (dot) com.
I can’t believe Thanksgiving is this Thursday. I hope you will check out my special Fall Back Upon Thankfulness series which I conclude this week. I will be scheduling these posts to go live every morning around 6 a.m. The posts are short but I hope packed with inspirational truths to consider for the Thanksgiving Season. Here are the posts to date:
Now on to our weekly linkup. 😉
Last Week’s Top Clicked Post!
By Linda at The Reader and The Book
Want to be the next to be featured! Just link up a post and if you are read the most, we will feature you. Also please make sure you link back to us so others will know about our link up and join in. We try to make it worth your while to linkup with us by promoting your posts across our social media networks. We also pin your posts to our Pinterest Board!
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. Although we believe in the right for adults to read whatever they want to read, we prefer to read wholesome posts that feature literature that edify and uplift families. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances, fantasy, or science fiction. We do not welcome anything with excessive violence, sexual content, or cursing. These posts will be deleted.
- We also want to be loving community by supporting one another. Visit the post next to yours and at least one other blogger’s post of your choice and share comment love! Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too.
[tweetthis]Come join the fun! Link up your family-friendly, book- or literacy-related posts at Literacy Musing Mondays![/tweetthis]
Linking up with these hops this week: Social Butterfly Sunday, #LifeGivingLinkup; Inspire Me Mondays at Create with Joy, Inspire Me Monday at Angie Ryg,Mama Moments Monday, Motivation Mondays, Good Morning Mondays, Inspire Me Mondays at Table for 7, Mommy Monday Blog Hop, Tell Me a True Story Blog Party, #Words with Winter Linkup, The Book Nook – Blog Party For Book Lovers!, Totally Terrific Tuesdays, Women with Intention Wednesdays, What to Read Wednesdays, Mom’s Library, A Little R &R Wednesday’s linkup, Kid Lit Blog Hop, Booknificent Thursdays, Cozy Reading Spot, and TGI Saturdays.