Welcome back to Literacy Musing Mondays, your linkup for all things about literacy, learning, reading, and writing. We are growing as a community. We share the lessons we are learning, teaching or upon which we write. We share our current favorite reads and our struggles with reading. We share interests in writing and blogging. I love this community because at our heart is supporting one another and uplifting each other.
We are looking for guest posters for November! The next available date is Monday, November 23. We love to hear from our readers about how reading, writing, learning or literacy impacts their lives. We love funny or inspirational. You can be creative as you like in your guest post. Plus, your blog can be a spot for folks to link up with our growing community! If you would like us to consider you, you can email me at marykatbpcsc45 @ gmail (dot) com.
This month flew by as I participated in the Write 31 Days challenge I am a little off track with my writing, but I posted 23 times so far this month. We only have five days left in the challenge. I have enjoyed writing everyday what God puts on my heart as I travelled on a spiritual journey with Him. Please check out my landing page for the challenge here. I hope you will find a post that will inspire you!
Now on to our weekly linkup. 😉
Last Week’s Top Clicked Post!
Want to be the next to be featured! Just link up a post and if you are read the most, we will feature you. Also please make sure you link back to us so others will know about our link up and join in. We try to make it worth your while to linkup with us by promoting your posts across our social media networks. We also pin your posts to our Pinterest Board!
- Include a link back or the blog hop button linked to this hop on your posts.
- Link up the urls to your posts not to your blog.
- Please remember this is a family-friendly linkup. Although we believe in the right for adults to read whatever they want to read, we prefer to read wholesome posts that feature literature that edify and uplift families. We reserve the right to delete any posts that are not family friendly. We love all kinds of literature and genres including family-friendly inspirational romances, fantasy, or science fiction. We do not welcome anything with excessive violence, sexual content, or cursing. These posts will be deleted.
- We also want to be loving community by supporting one another. Visit the post next to yours and at least one other blogger’s post of your choice and share comment love! Remember it is also nice to follow them on their social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook.
- Follow your hosts and co-hosts on their social media.
- Tweet about the link up too.
[tweetthis]Come join the fun! Link up your family-friendly, book- or literacy-related posts at Literacy Musing Mondays![/tweetthis]
Linking up with these hops this week: #LifeGivingLinkup; Inspire Me Mondays at Create with Joy, Inspire Me Monday at Angie Ryg,Mama Moments Monday, Motivation Mondays, Good Morning Mondays, Inspire Me Mondays at Table for 7, Mommy Monday Blog Hop, Tell Me a True Story Blog Party, #Words with Winter Linkup, The Book Nook – Blog Party For Book Lovers!, Totally Terrific Tuesdays, Women with Intention Wednesdays, What to Read Wednesdays, Mom’s Library, A Little R &R Wednesday’s linkup, Kid Lit Blog Hop, Booknificent Thursdays, Cozy Reading Spot, and TGI Saturdays.